Fabulous Torture: Lace Top & Embroidery Loafers

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Lace Top & Embroidery Loafers

Hello everyone and happy weekend! Just a quick post from one of our days at Westgate Resort in Orlando. Unfortunately, it's been a little chilly while we were down there enjoying Disney and other parks. This look was perfect to wear during the 55°F weather. I can't even describe how much I love this top or these embroidery loafers! You guys know my style by now and know that this outfits screams "ME"! 

I've linked this top and these loafers and many similar ones below. Click the pictures below to shop! All of these pieces are below $40. I ordered my loafers in a size 38 EUR and I'm a US 7 and they fit perfectly. These shoes are the most comfortable shoes and are very convenient for traveling or any other comfort! I'm in love and probably are going to get another pair with fur also! My top size is medium. I love to order my tops one size up from SheIn and they fits just like I want it! You can dress this top down with jeans and tennis shoes or up for a night out with a pair of heels. I think these shoes and top is a steal! I also love the others below.

SHOP









Outfit Details & Shop My Look


Lace Top, also love this one
Chanel Necklace
Bracelet use code fabuloustorturexoxo
Watch
Similar VersaceBag
Pants, old

White Hollow Out Embroidered Lace Top White Bell Sleeve Hollow Out Embroidered Lace Top
Black PU Embroidered Patch Tassel Flat Slippers Gold Embroidered Fur Trim PU Loafer Slippers Brown Floral Embroidered Velvet Loafer SlippersBlack Rose Embroidered PU Fur Trim Loafer SlippersApricot Floral Embroidered Satin Loafer SlippersBlack Floral Embroidered Satin Loafer SlippersPink Floral Embroidered Satin Loafer SlippersDark Green Velvet Fur Lined Loafer Slippers

FOLLOW ME
SNAPCHAT - fabuloustorture

No comments:

Popular Posts