Fabulous Torture: BLU SPERO BOUTIQUE & FLORAL ROMPER

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

BLU SPERO BOUTIQUE & FLORAL ROMPER




Hello everyone! How is your summer going so far? I'm writing this post in the airplane on our way to somewhere tropical. If you want to know where follow along on Snapchat or Insta stories & I go by @fabuloustorture on all my social media!
The knotted, floral romper I'm wearing in this post is from the Blu Spero boutique located in the Destin Commons between H&M and Shark Tank. They have been open for a little over one year, but I can truly say Blu Spero is currently one of my favorite boutiques on the Panhandle! Blu Spero is an online women's fashion boutique currently open in five states at different locations in Alabama, Florida (Destin Commons, Cordova Mall), Louisiana, Missouri, and Mississippi.
You can literally find anything from cute dresses, tops, shoes, accessories, swimsuit..and more in this women boutique! The best part about it is, not just the cute clothes, but also their amazing price points! Blu Spero's most expensive piece is $58, " say WHAT?" Yes, $58 is the most expensive piece you will find in the store and if you sign up for the REWARD PROGRAM online you will receive 10% off your first purchase, 40% off on your birthday and 1 point for every dollar you spend which adds up to unlocking multiple offers of $10, $20, and even $30 off of your purchase once you've accumulated a certain amount of points. 
Blu Spero also host "Style After Hours" offten and anyone who stops by during that time receives 20% off their purchase. 
I will announce the next Style After Hours for you guys here and on my social media, so if you're a local definitely stop by to say hi to the nicest manager Shannon at the Destin store and also to me:) You can also bring your own "adult beverage".
I didn't want to make this too long, but wanted to tell you a little bit about the history of this boutique.
The owners and their main goal when starting the company was to have a place where mothers and daughters could shop together. 
The 3 arrows in the logo >>>BLU SPERO<<< represent the couples 3 children. 

Thank you Blu Spero and Shannon (manager) for partnering with me on this! I had a lot of fun! 
*All opinions are as always truthful and my own!










 OUTFIT DETAILS:
WATCH - 
use code FABULOUSTORTURE to get 15% off when you order on www.danielwellington.com
VERSACE BAG
CROSS BRACELET


(all sold out outfits can be always reordered just contact the store manager)



 BLU SPERO AT DESTIN MALL


Thank you for stopping by! Follow me on

SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts