Fabulous Torture: Jungle Float & Destin Commons

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Jungle Float & Destin Commons




Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope you all had a lovely 4th of July weekend. We spent it on Crab Island. I usually share a lot with you guys on my Insta stories, so you may have seen our 4th of July weekend. Crab Island has a new fun attraction for everyone. It's right at the foot of the Destin bridge and it's call Jungle Float. This barge is a mobile water park with trampolines, diving platforms, a rope swing and slide. You don't need anything to get to it, just sit under the bridge, relax and enjoy watching your little ones have fun. I believe they charge $20 dollars for a half hour and $30 an hour.
These pics were taken at The Destin Commons before my husband and I went to see The Mummy movie. It was a good movie! The Commons has a handful of hand painted walls, and of course I stopped and took a few outfit pics. These walls are amazing and you should stop by to check them out!
I can't get enough of this embroidery top $17(Also love this one in blue $17!)







 SHOP MY SHOES HERE $34.99 (comes in ruby, blue and silver) very comfortable. Im size 7, but ordered US 7.5. I would recommend to go 1/2 size up. Size 7.5 is comfortable without sock, but I would prefer size US 8 (room for socks).




LEOPARD SUNGLASSES



Outfit details:
EMBROIDERY TOP $16 ALSO BLUE TOP HERE






Thank you for stopping by! Follow me on


SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts