Fabulous Torture: Transition Summer To Fall Look

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Transition Summer To Fall Look



This look is a perfect transition look from summer to fall! This lace-up bodysuit is from Tobi and the material on it is just impeccable. I can't get over the quality and feel of it, I wish every fall top of mine was this same material. I know this will be a go to bodysuit of mine for Fall and Spring. You can wear it like I did hear with open toed booties for the late summer and early fall and then transition with booties and tights for the winter. 
I'm in love with this pink duster. Throw it over literally anything. Perfect Fall wardrobe essential!
 
Shop GUCCI belt (click the picture)




Sorry for the bad PEDICURE!! (click the image below to shop)




Outfit details:

Thank you for stopping by! Follow me on 


SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts