Fabulous Torture: The Perfect Gingham Dress For Fall

Saturday, September 23, 2017

The Perfect Gingham Dress For Fall


OUTFIT DETAILS:
GINGHAM DRESS $17(order one size up) http://rstyle.me/n/crzd2gcat4x

Gingham is one of the prints for this Fall season. Pinterest's research has even confirmed that gingham is up 💯%. This bell sleeve gingham is perfect for Fall.
This dress is from Amazon and I’m loving how Amazon has so many cute, Fall dresses to wear that are at affordable price points. I’m all about finding dresses or tops under $50 that are of good quality and can be worn a ton. I always gravitate towards simple, loose dresses that I can easily throw on and run errands or dress up for a special date night. I’m linking a few of my favorites in the widget below – most are right around the $50 price point too!
Happy weekend everyone! Follow along on Insta stories to keep up with our weekend😀









OUTFIT DETAILS:
GINGHAM DRESS $17(order one size up) 
CHANEL NECKLACE
Jacket (must have, I'm wearing size S, I love it)


Thank you for stopping by! Follow me on 



SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts