Fabulous Torture: Autumn Air

Sunday, November 19, 2017

Autumn Air







OUTFIT DETALS:

 Stripe Dress, on sale
Pink Duster, similar HERE
OTK Boots (my favorite, fit true to size)

This dress it’s the perfect stripe dress to have this season and I love that it has A LOT of stretch! Pair it with some heels and a duster coat or layer it with a cozy sweater and your favorite pair of booties to create the perfect fall & Thanksgiving look!
Another reason I had to share these photos is because of these OTK boots – they are a great dupe for the ($700) Stuart Weitzman boot.These are VERY comparable! The quality is great and they stay nice & tight around your knee which is what matters most to me! They are available in a few shades, too! (Mine are the ‘gray'.)








OUTFIT DETALS:
 Stripe Dress, on sale
Pink Duster, similar HERE
OTK Boots (my favorite, fit true to size)


Thank you for stopping by! Follow me on 





SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts